Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Our litigation and dispute resolution practice group handles commercial, civil, criminal and tax litigation, arbitration, construction and property disputes, family law, corporate reorganization and rehabiliation, naturalization, enforcement of foreign judgments, special proceedings, among others, before regular courts, special tribunals and administrative and quasi-judicial bodies.
Our extensive understanding of the business needs and goals of our clients allows us to provide practical strategies and advice after a holistic assessment of the merits of any legal dispute. We work to achieve, as far as practicable, an amicable settlement of conflicts in order to avoid costly and protracted suits.
What We Do
- GENERAL COUNSELING AND RETAINER
- CORPORATE ORGANIZATION, FOREIGN INVESTMENT AND SPECIAL REGISTRATION
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE
- MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS AND CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING
- CAPITAL MARKETS AND SECURITIES
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS, MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- ENERGY AND MINING
- LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT